History

The ESAU & HUEBER company has been located in Schrobenhausen since 1981.

 

The company name resulted from a merger between Hans Hueber GmbH, Munich and Klaus Esau GmbH, Langenbach/Freising (Germany) in 1977.

 

 

Milestones from our history:

2017

40 years Esau & Hueber

2015
Inauguration of the new production hall at Köngislacher Weg, Schrobenhausen
2014

The area of BIOLOGY, PHARMA & COSMETICS was established as equivalent to the BREWERY,  FOOD & BEVERAGE technology

2011 Esau & Hueber acquires the complete product and service portofolio of NERB, a Freising-based  global supplier of brewhouses
2010
New module construction building at head office in Schrobenhausen-Steingriff
2008 BAUER Resources GmbH, a subsidiary of BAUER AG, also registered in Schrobenhausen, becomes a new shareholder of ESAU & HUEBER GmbH
2006 Official change of the company´s name to ESAU & HUEBER GmbH, a name that had generally been used for a long time
2002
ESAU & HUEBER is celebrating its 25th anniversary
2002
Take-over of the product and brand rights in the filler product range of Datagraf in Heilbronn
1981
Relocation of the company from Munich to Schrobenhausen while buying and reconstructing  the present-day principal office
1980
Strategical decision to enter into the HIGH-PURITY-SECTOR with the focus onto semi-conductor industry
1975
Merger of the two companies to form Klaus Esau -Armaturen-Maschinen-Anlagen- & Hans Hueber GmbH with its registered office in Munich; managing director: F Klaus Sedlaczek
1971

The company "Klaus Esau Armaturen-Maschinen-Anlagen GmbH" in Langenbach near Freising was established

1926 Foundation of "Hans Hueber KG" in Munich